Emirates ERM Risk Management & Consultancy
Emirates ERM Risk Management Consultancy in Abu Dhabi has been working obstinately for more than 17 years to supply quality health, safety and environmental advisor services, world-class trainings and excellent education in a large spectrum of industries such as oil and gas, (both onshore and offshore), refineries, construction, petrochemicals, strong generation and distribution, to name a few.
- Risk Assessment: To definite the potential hazards according to their perceived level of seriousness (severity) and their often.
- Occupational Health: Multi-disciplinary factors dedicated to the safety and well-being of employees at the workplace.
- Emergency: Any situation that poses and immediate risk to health, life, property (assets) and the environment.
- Environment: To evaluate the potential effects of the actions of project developments, while considering the social, economic, and cultural effects, in addition to the effects related to human health.
- Health and Safety: To promote physical safety and mental well-being of the employees at the workplace.
Emirates ERM was founded with a vision to minimize the risks and provide quality health, safety and environmental advisor in Abu Dhabi. We goal to provide the overall productivity of the participants and help them flourish in the industry along with the improvement of their organisation.
The Quality Health, Safety and Environmental Consultancy in Abu Dhabi strives to supply world-class education, training and consultancy services to the course participants of Emirates ERM. We goal to educate individuals in the pursuit of assessing and minimizing the risks related to the working of an organisation.