Ellison-Webb Training is an expert supplier of Food Safety, Health & Safety, Nutrition, and HACCP courses, as well as educate the trainer programs for professionals aspiring to train in the private, public or voluntary sectors. Founded in the West Midlands for 20 years, today Ellison-Webb is one of the leading Food Safety training organizations in the area, which has led to the more recent opening of an office in Cornwall to serve clients across the South West.
Flexible open and in-house training
Ellison-Webb Training manages an entire program of open courses annually at their learning venues in Birmingham and Cornwall, but also deliver in-house or off-site training at venues across the UK. As directors Steve Ellison and Anne Ellison-Webb are both highly experienced educators, they are able to tailor the content and delivery of any food safety or nutrition-related training program as needed by the customer. In addition, they are highly flexible when it comes to training schedules and other bespoke training requirements involving language assist, making arrangements to supply an effective training solution for every customer.
What makes Ellison-Webb stand out?
- high-quality training at competitive prices
- a responsive approach to customers’ needs
- status as a CIEH (Chartered Institute for Environmental Health), RSPH (Royal Society for Public Health), and HABC (Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance) accredited centre. Ellison-Webb Training is a CIEH Premium Centre.
- delivery of courses leading to nationally recognized Award qualifications
- highly qualified, professional tutors
- entirely quipped learning venues
- flexible response to bespoke training wants
Satisfied customers in every sector
Ellison-Webb serves customers across the private, public, and voluntary sectors, involving essential food manufacturers, hotel chains, food wholesalers, little shops, Local Authorities, NHS organizations, care homes, nurseries, and broad charities. This range is a demonstration of their ability to adapt their training to the most diverse of environments, but also the reason for which they are consistently able to grow and develop their portfolio to meet an even broader set of development needs.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.