EDLounge aims to:
- Be an outstanding apprenticeship and work-based learning that delivers high-quality educational learning and training
- Provide blended and flexible training that has the learner and employer at the center of everything we do.
- Create a digital and innovative syllabus that works in partnership with our employers, clients, learners, and staff to help provide their abilities, knowledge, and performance.
- Offer training and work-based abilities and behaviors that are business, local and national critically need to upskill staff and train new staff
We will achieve this by:
- Delivering excellent teaching and learning to create a sector-specific curriculum
- Enabling our customers to access flexible, digital, and enhanced learning resources for teaching, delivery, quality assurance, and management
- Continually meet our customers’ training and work-based learning necessaries
- Providing high-quality technical and learning opportunities for our customers, staff, and associates
- Offer hybrid and personalized learning for each learner that is tailored to their wants
- Up abilitiy and educate all staff and employees and address requirements on and off the job with flexible learning support and within work patterns
- Growing our local provision to match the ability requirements within our local area and the Sheffield City region
- To extend the current portfolio of national contracts to regional Hubs
- Using technology to break down barriers to learning for all learners with good intent via our curriculum and delivery of quality training
We have made it a conscious and strategic decision which is that to further make a positive contribution to adult learning, work-based development, and life occasions in a post-pandemic Britain our provision has to be learner-centered, employer-concentrates, business critical, and digitally-led by us.
About us and our history
EDLounge Ltd is based in Dinnington near Sheffield, became a Registered Apprenticeship and Work-Based learning Training Provider. EDLounge is Proudly listed with the Register of Training Organisations and Registered Apprenticeship Training Provider (ROATP). EDLounge became a supplier of training and education in 2012, as an accredited center of the awarding body Edexcel. The concentrates and goal from the very beginning were to be an online flexible learning provider. Whilst delivering courses directly and delivering over 3,000 qualifications, EDLounge has seen considerable growth in its; online business, capabilities, and product development. EDLounge has delivered successful programs for adults who have encountered difficulties in their past education as part of a pre-employment program as well as delivering work-related qualifications. In 2017 EDLounge was accepted onto the Register of Training Organisations (ROTO) which provided the opportunity to become involved in delivering government-funded learning programs using the EDLounge experience of blended and online learning. In May 2017 we qualified to become a Registered Apprenticeship Training Provider (ROATP). In 2018, EDLounge became 1 of 32 Training Providers across the UK chosen to become a Prime Funder and provider, delivering online/blended education through the Flexible Learning Fund (FLF) Pilot project, which was launched that year. The objective of the FLF Pilot was to develop flexible and accessible methods of teaching delivery for adults, through a combination of traditional classroom teaching, along with online distance learning. This would create a flexible learning experience, with learners provided access to 24/7 learning. Ofsted completed a monitoring visit of EDLounge Group Ltd in July 2019. The monitoring visit looked entirely at our leadership team and recruitment, our commitment to meeting the wants of vulnerable adults, our commitment to developing learners’ abilities, our stringent safeguarding of young people, and our high-quality specialist training. All our qualifications meet the skills, behaviors, attitudes, and standards required by awarding bodies. In September 2020 we began our Apprenticeship and Work-Based Learning journey by way of a matchless mixed approach developed off the feedback given from the Ofsted Monitoring provision. In March 2021 EDLounge offers a broad curriculum that meets the needs of apprentices and employers. Offering standard-based apprenticeships from levels 2 to 7, these areas are: Accountancy, Broadcast and Media, Business Administration, Customer Service Practitioner, Digital Marketer, Learning and Skills Teacher, Rail Engineering Operative, Software Developer/Tester and Team Leader supervisor apprenticeships. All our qualifications meet the skills, behaviors, attitudes, and standards required by awarding bodies.
We are accredited by:
- Pearson (Edexcel)
- City and Guilds
- CPD Accreditation