A welcome from the Principal
Hello and welcome to our website. Here, you will find information to help you discover more about East Riding College, the courses we offer, and the kind of experience you can expect during your studies here. You can also learn about our campuses, our excellent facilities and read about our accreditations and the latest inspection reports. You can search all our courses using the course finder on the home page. The website also signposts you to all the support available to students, such as financial support, guidance, and learning support. If you need help deciding what your next step should be, go to the support and advice page to find out how you can contact our guidance officers. Our aim is to make it as easy as possible for you to find your ideal course and to apply – you can apply online using the simple application form. If you can’t find what you’re looking for or have any questions, take a look at our often asked questions or call the College on 0345 120 0044 and our friendly staff will do their best to help. If you’re looking for an apprenticeship, the live vacancies we are recruiting for on behalf of local employers can be found on the apprenticeship vacancies page. If you want to know more or simply want to have a look around the College campuses, come along to one of our open events.
Mike Welsh Principal
To hear more from Mike, watch his latest interview with our media students.
The East Riding College mission
East Riding College will continue to be a leader in the economic success and social development of the region, working in partnership to provide access to the highest quality education and abilities training to meet the needs of individuals, employers, and the communities we serve.
- Quality – is at the heart of all we do, we are all accountable for performance, outcomes, and behaviors; we strive to be the best that we can be.
- Ambition – delivering success for all our learners, people, partners, and communities through a solutions-concentrated approach to all that we do.
- Enterprise – always striving to be innovative and responsive, encouraging new ideas to generate and secure developments, income, and efficiencies in our operations.
- Resilience – embracing alter constructively, being determined to succeed in all that we do.
- Respectful – to each other, being inclusive, advancing equality of opportunities, and actively promoting diversity.
- Caring – actively safeguarding young people and vulnerable adults, supplying a safe, inclusive, considerate, welcoming learning and working environment for all of the college community.
- Open, Honest, and Transparent – in our behaviors, communications, and clarity of goal.
- Sustainability – ensuring that everything we do has a positive effect on others and where possible the environment, with a mind to our learning legacy, community resource, and social responsibility.
East Riding of Yorkshire
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.