Crown Vocational Training
Based in the center of Leigh-on-Sea, Crown Vocational Training has provided government-funded training for over 40 years. We exactly deliver over 250 Apprenticeships each year, both to learners at the start of their careers and employees wanting to enhance their abilities with an industry-recognized qualification. To prepare individuals for the workplace, our Pre-Apprenticeship courses support learners of all abilities and career aspirations. These include a variety of Traineeships and College-based Study Programmes. We also offer Private Tutoring to support learners aged between 4 and 15 years old. Our expert Private Training courses help employers fulfill their Continual Professional Development (CPD) obligations to their employees. With a range of flexible delivery methods, we can work alongside your business to develop your employees’ abilities and knowledge in the workplace. As well as serving learners and employers throughout South East Essex, our highly experienced team also works with businesses and young people across Greater London and the larger South East.
Why choose Crown Vocational Training
When it comes to investing in your future, it’s significant to choose a training supplier with a strong track record, proven expertise, and a commitment to you and your future aims.
So what can we offer you?
- Excellent support and leadershipOur Senior Management Team has over 70 years of Vocational Training experience between them, so you can be sure your learning is in specialists’ hands.
- Experts in Property Sales and LettingsWe’re one of the very few training providers offering Apprenticeships in Property Sales and Lettings, and have a first-rate reputation for supporting learners in this competitive and rewarding area.
- Superb facilities and a convenient locationOur fully equipped training center is located in the very heart of Leigh-on-Sea, close to rail and bus links, and just 300 meters from Leigh Broadway.
- Forward-thinking delivery methodsWe’re always ready to move with the times when it comes to delivering our programs, and we proactively use Digital Technology for the convenience of our learners and employers.
- Accredited qualificationsWe’re accredited by five awarding bodies: City & Guilds, ABBE, Pearsons, AQA, and OCR. This means that your qualification is guaranteed to be recognized by your industry throughout the UK.
- A holistic approach to personal developmentAt Crown Vocational Training, we concentrate on the entire individual, not just the qualification. As such, we offer outstanding pastoral care and a dedicated member of staff to support learners overcome any barriers they might encounter during their study.