Whether you need to improve your basic abilities or study for a higher education degree, we can supply the highest quality technical and professional education to ensure your success. Our courses cover hundreds of potential pathways, which are designed to improve your career prospects and help you progress to university and beyond. Our strength comes from our close ties with industry and local employers who contribute to the design of our courses to ensure they stay current and relevant to today’s wants. They also supply valuable work experience occasions, expert mentoring, and guest speakers, all of which will enhance your chances of securing your dream occasions. We work with you to make sure you get access to all the help and support you need, whether that’s personal, educational, or financial. We believe that Coventry is a great place to live, work, and grow and we celebrate the achievements of our students.
A future without qualifications and/or abilities is becoming an increasingly difficult one. Coventry College is here to give the people of Coventry the support, knowledge, training, abilities, and knowledge to help them progress in their careers and realize ambitions.
Pride in the college, pride in the city
Coventry College was formed in August 2017 as the sole General Further Education supplier in the city, delivering vocational, technical, and professional education and training to learners of all ages, from Entry Level to Higher Education. Our vision is to supply exceptional education and training that effects by:
- Transforming lives
- Enhancing business
- Enabling communities
Learning for all stages and all ages
From entry-level qualifications through to degree-level and specialist professional courses, there’s something here for students with little or no formal education right up to career high-flyers.
Our mission is to supply exceptional education, abilities, and training to meet the wants of individuals, businesses, and communities. We will achieve this by creating:
- A syllabus that anticipates and meets the wants of learners and employers.
- A strong apprenticeship provision in line with government ambitions and local need
- A first-class education and training experience enabling progression into employment or higher levels of training and education.
- Strong, productive partnership-working to deliver positive outcomes for local stakeholders.
- A safe and inclusive culture of mutual respect and fairness, which celebrates and values diversity.
- High-quality information, advice & guidance that supports personal and professional goals.
- Financial resilience that generates the capacity for investment in the student experience and new services.
- Strong bonds with the communities we serve.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.