CIF is the Irish construction industry’s representative body. Every stakeholders recognise the CIF as the voice for construction because every sector and area are represented. The CIF accomplished shapes policy for its members and concentrates:
• Community capital spending programmes
• Public sector procurement contracts, policies and procedures
• Providing regulation is smart, purposed and effective
• Improving access to finance for SMEs
• Ensuring there are adequate abilities to assist growth
• Providing the reputation of sector
CIF is member-led organisation through its 34 member Executive Committee. All members of this committee and other policy-groups are determined from and by the CIF’s branches and associations. The executive committee directs a team of executives, issue matter specialist and assist staff in follow-up the objectives of the CIF’s committees, associations and branches. CIF represents your interest and ensures specialist recommendation on a diversity of construction specific troubles such as:
• Industrial relations and employment legislation
• Contracts you have entered into with customers / essential contractors / sub contractors
• Payment disputes / debt recovery
• Procurement and Pre-qualification
• Planning and ipmorvement issues
• Site safety issues and safety management systems Specialties Construction experts, Dispute resolution, Training, Representation, Industrial Relations, Tendering & Contracting, Employment Services, House Building, Main Contractors, Civil Engineers, Specialist Contractors, Sub Contractors, Planning
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.