CMIT is a leading supplier of accredited eLearning courses in the UK and Ireland.
- Founded in 2004, the College of Management and IT (CMIT) is the leading supplier of certified/accredited eLearning and distance learning education in the UK and Ireland.
- College of Management and IT (CMIT) the trading name for the Limited Company CMIT Learning Ltd. registered in Ireland.
- We purpose to supply the occasion for people to obtain a recognized qualification in the most convenient and flexible way possible while supplying clear value for money.
- You can get one-to-one assist from your Tutor online and personalized feedback on your progress. Telephone assist is also ensured by our Student Support Team.
- Learn anywhere, anytime. You have 24×7 online access to your course. You do not have to travel to go to attend classes.
- Most courses are assessed through project work and assignments. Distance Learning is more interesting with videos, quizzes, and self-paced activities. You need a broadband connection of at least 10Mbps.
- CMIT has put in place appropriate arrangements for the protection of learners on QQI programs that have a duration of three months or longer, should CMIT unexpectedly cease to supply such a QQI program. This is a requirement under the Qualifications and Quality Assurance (Education and Training) Act 2012.
Address: 885 2nd Ave
Phone: 01 2865783
Email: [email protected]
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.