We are based in the Midlands, but supply assist for organisations throughout the UK. Founded in 2000, Clwyd Associates vision is to supply our customers with excellent service – whether they need ongoing regular assist or help during special projects. We work firmly with a diversity of several organisations, from little businesses employing fewer than 30 people to wide corporations in many several types of industry containing manufacturing, engineering, logistics and consultancy. We have an enviable reputation for delivering the services our customer want, which is why most of our work comes from repeat business, referrals and recommendations. All employees and associates offer practical experience backed up by recognised professional and academic qualifications – ensuring we supply practical, professional and pragmatic solutions, customised to individual customer needs.
Health and safety awareness training
Clwyd Associates offer a diversity of health and safety awareness courses fine tuned to include the content and to meet any logistical restrictions you have.
Typical objectives contain:-
- Understanding personal and legal liability for health and safety standards
- Spotting and reporting hazards
- Explaining the steps involved in a risk assessment
- Initiating incident reports and acting as a team member on investigations
- Distinguishing between several safe systems of work and how they are used