City and Islington College
City and Islington College is one of the broadest further education colleges in London and is part of Capital City College Group, alongside Westminster Kingsway College, the College of Haringey, Enfield, and North East London, employer training supplier, Capital City College Training, and entrepreneurship social enterprise, Visionaries.
Since 1993, we have ensured exceptional education to over 250,000 people, helping them to achieve their ambitions. We have five experts centers across London, located in Angel, Holloway Road and Finsbury Park, offering an extensive range of academic and vocational courses for all ages. Our diverse student body of around 14,000 learners come mainly from London, but many travels further afield across the South East and abroad in order to study on our acclaimed vocational and academic courses that are heralded by employers. We offer A Levels, vocational courses (diplomas, certificates, and awards, including BTECs, University of the Arts London, City & Guilds, and more), and higher education courses (HNC, HND, Foundation Degree, and Bachelor’s Degree). From September 2021, we will also manage T Levels.
At City and Islington College, we concentrate on supplying training and education that:
- Is rigorously concentrated on creating the best outcomes for students
- Enables and encourages all of our students to set their sights high and achieve their ambitions
- Goes beyond qualifications; giving students the abilities and qualities they need for long-term success in a global economy
- Has a clear line of sight to employment
- Is highly relevant, innovative and future-concentrated
- Is shaped by the wants of our community and employers
We hope you will decide to choose to study with us and look forward to receiving your application.
Whatever your age, whatever your ambitions, I am confident that City and Islington College can help you achieve your aspirations.