CITB is the industry training board for the construction sector in England, Scotland and Wales. It’s our occupation to help the construction industry attract ability and to assist abilities improvement, to build a better Britain. We are an executive non-departmental public body in charge of our budget and activities. Sponsored by the Department for Education, we are also accountable to government ministers, and ultimately Parliament.
What we purpose to do
To assist British construction:
- We target our information and resources to improve a world-class laborforce for the challenges of today and tomorrow.
- We look to get the best new ability by promoting construction for its exciting and rewarding career occasions.
- We work with industry to provide training standards and qualifications are right for its wants.
- We strive to supply employers with the training they want for their people when they want it.
- We look to make it easy for levy-paying companies to get funding for innovation and abilities development.
- And we will perpetual to talk and listen to industry, to research and survey, to question and analyse so that we can stay ahead of alter and respond to the sector’s evolving wants.
Mission and plans
CITB is dedicated to providing the construction workforce has the right abilities for now and the future based on our three strategic priorities – Careers, Standards and Qualifications, and Training and Development. We are the Industry Training Board and a partner in the Sector Abilities Council for the construction industry in England, Scotland and Wales.
Our mission: To attract and assist the development of people to construct a better Britain.
Our vision: For British construction to have a recognised, world-class, innovative approach to developing its workforce to deliver quality in the built environment.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.