The world’s leading qualifications and professional body for dispute avoidance and dispute management. CIArb is passionate about promoting a harmonious society and helping people and organizations avoid, manage and resolve conflict through our global network of over 17,000 members. The Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb) is a not-for-profit, UK-registered charity working in the public interest through an international network of over 40 branches. We have a global membership of 17,000 individuals worldwide. We exist for the global promotion, facilitation, and development of all forms of ADR to maximize the contribution that dispute resolution practitioners make in keeping disputes out of the court system. In addition to providing education and training for arbitrators, mediators, and adjudicators, we act as an international center for practitioners, policymakers, academics, and those concerned with the cost-effective and early settlement of disputes, giving users confidence that the very best is helping to resolve their dispute.
Why choose Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
Training with CIArb offers:
- The highest-quality teaching and assessment standards
- A highly experienced in-house support team, who are happy to help every step of the way
- Tiered Membership programs to support career progression
- Leading practitioners and academics in the field of ADR as expert tutors
- High-quality training materials designed directly by specialists
- Membership & Non-Membership Courses for all levels of experience
- Residential and accelerated membership (‘ARM’) and fellowship (‘ARF’) assessment for experienced professionals
- A global network of branches delivering our training
- Accommodating program of online study and face-to-face tutorials and support across our Membership & Non-Membership courses
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.