Cambria was founded by Gary Mitchell and Wynn James, both highly experienced Chartered Engineers with over 40 years of advisors expertise among them.
Why do you need us?
One of the biggest risks in delivering a imprvement project to a budget involves the Civil Engineering design of the works. Abnormal groundwork costs often show up but they can often be off-set with clever and often innovative design solutions such as:
- Avoiding the need to clean up contaminated ground beneath brownfield sites.
- Improving the quality of poor ground to avoid the need for costly piling.
- Designing ground levels to prevent the need for costly bring into or export of bulk materials.
- Designing clever surface water drainage solutions (SUDS) to help avoid the need for costly attenuation and still secure the Environments Agency’s approval.
- Creating foul drainage capacity in combined sewers to permits new improvements s to be connected to them at minimum cost.
Why Choose Us?
Cambria are driven by supplying unparalleled service and delivering outcomeson time. Our reputation is the establishment for everything we do and everything we do impact it. It is therefore essential that at the very initially our service we whole understand our Customers aspirations and requirements for their proposed project.
Vale of Glamorgan
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.