Cadline – Leading UK Supplier of Professional CAD Training
*We are now offering instructor-led virtual classroom training courses that are delivered across the web. Each virtual training course is packed with interactive demonstrations, hands-on exercises and plenty of time to ask questions.
Cadline is an expert provider of design technology courses for the Architecture, Construction, Infrastructure, Mechanical, Electrical and Utility industries. It is recognised by Autodesk both as a Platinum Partner and the leading Authorised UK Training Centre with a proven pedigree:
- Autodesk Authorised Training Centre for 27 years
- 25% of Autodesk registered training delegates trained by Cadline in the last year
- All trainers permanently ranked in the Autodesk top 10
- No. 1 trainer in the UK for the last 5 years
- All trainers certified by Autodesk
As the largest Autodesk Authorised Training Centre in the UK and one of 14 global partners with Platinum Tier Status, Cadline trains over 3500 delegates per year in seven state-of-the-art training centres: Staines, Birmingham, Bristol, Gatwick, Leeds, Manchester, and Cambridge.
What can I expect with Cadline’s Autodesk training?
Cadline has a dedicated training team that has both core teaching abilities and the necessary industry experience to ensure that individual potential is reached in all disciplines. The trainers are friendly, highly motivated and committed to teaching. All courses are held by highly experienced trainers, who are on-hand at all times to answer any queries you may have – before and after the training is delivered. The various programmes are structured to suit beginners looking at CAD for the first time all the way through to advanced users looking to push their abilities to the ultimate professional level. Regardless of your experience, Cadline training will help you make the most of your Autodesk software. In addition, Cadline provides that your requirements are met by allowing you to choose from a large variety of training methods and resources, including:
- Scheduled classroom training with hands-on exercises
- Private, customised classroom training with hands-on exercises
- 1-2-1 private training
- Modular, structured training programmes including multiple training courses
- On Project, ad-hoc training delivered in the project environment
- Theatre-style presentations for larger groups
- Train the trainer training
- Masterclass training delivering advanced topics and specialist workflows
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.