BPP Professional Education is one of the expert examination-based and professional improvement learning arm of the BPP Group, Europe’s biggest professional education and publishing supplier with 2,000 staff members across 40 countries and over 30,000 students per year. BPP Professional Education goals to give individuals the qualifications and practical information they need to move forward in their career with an extensive course portfolio offered via a diversity of flexible study choices, consist in In Centre Face to Face, award winning Online Classroom Live, Online Classroom, and Basics (distance learning). The diversity of study methods ensures that individuals are able to study in the way that is most appropriate for them, meaning that they will acquire the key abilities and certifications that will goal to provide both their employability and career progression. BPP Professional Education’s diversity of examination preparation courses cover the following fields of expertise:
- Banking & Finance
- Administration and Company Secretarial
The learning programmes prepare candidates to succeed a diversity qualifications that are accredited by respected professional bodies consist in the Chartered Institute of Taxation, the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, the Chartered Financial Analyst Institute and many others. These are offered at a number of several levels, to educate people starting out on their careers, and to assist them with continuing professional improvement once they are qualified. This is why thousands of accountants, tax practitioners, insolvency practitioners, actuaries, and financial services professionals have obtained their qualifications studying with BPP.
Practical Learning for Professionals
BPP Professional Education’s courses are all improved and delivered by special tutors & authors who are not only highly qualified in the professions they teach, but know and understand the practical wants of trainees who must study while working whole time. These factors combined outcomes in practical learning with a professional focus that helps individuals succeed their aims.
BPP have been partnering with companies to deliver professional apprenticeships since 2008 and has been at the forefront of apprenticeship learning ever since. BPP have been instrumental in the improvement and delivery of professional higher level and degree apprenticeships as well as championing the introduction of Standards into the apprenticeship market.
- Approximately 6000 apprentices have gone through a variety of BPP schemes and there are currently over 3000 apprentices on BPP programs
- BPP’s proposition is to embed professional qualifications at all levels and work collaboratively to provide that corporate objectives are met
- Programmes diversity from Level 2 to Level 7, including:
- Degree apprenticeships
- Graduate level apprenticeship programmes
- Management development schemes
- BPP programmes are designed to allow for interconnectivity and progression, relevant to staff who are new to your organization or to give existing staff the occasions to transition from one programme or level to another.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.