Founded in 1994, Balance Global was one of the first 3 training companies to be approved in the UK by the UK Cabinet Office to deliver PRINCE2® Accredited Courses. We have since broadened our portfolio to include MSP® (Managing Successful Programmes) and ITIL® (IT Infrastructure Library) qualification courses in addition to leadership, soft abilities, and designing bespoke training solutions. We believe that our longevity can be attributed to the following facts:
- Strong attention to quality – In terms of pass rates we are in the top 10% of APMG /AXELOS Approved Training Organisations (ATO’s). We are also Matrix Accredited.
- We are able to bulk buy exam papers keeping our costs low.
- Trainer experience – All of our trainers have hands-on project and service management experience, rather than just being experienced trainers. We never use trainees who are not AXELOS /APM Group Accredited and approved.
- Consultancy assignments – We regularly undertake project and program management assignments on behalf of our corporate clients, which ensures we are up to date regarding current working practices and techniques.
- Product focus – We keep concentrated our fields of expertise and what we do best rather than diversifying too broadly.
One of our values is to supply good ‘take-away’ value. By this, we mean that we don’t just want to teach theory or chalk up exam passes. We want delegates to be able to go back to their workplace and implement what they have learned straight away and really make a difference. This is why we offer a range of templates, and after-care services, and advisory to help clients tailor PRINCE2® and MSP® and embed them within their working practices.
- To practice what we teach – How can we teach best practice if we don’t practice it ourselves?
- A passion for excellence – We are enthusiastic about ensuring our courses are of the highest quality using interactive exercises to cater for different learning styles and reinforce learning.
- Learn from experience – We have considerable experience in running projects and delivering training. We believe that sharing our experiences speeds up learning and our trainers bring their hands-on project and programme management experience to the courses they deliver.
- Continued professional development – We can only bring modern techniques and methods to our clients if we, as an organization, keep learning ourselves. We therefore continuously research new ideas and concepts and encourage our clients to do the same.
- Supply good take-away value – We aren’t interested in just teaching theory and achieving exam passes, although they are significant. We want our clients to be able to make a difference in their workplace, hence the aftercare support we supply.
- Global accessibility – We purpose to make our materials available to clients at times and in ways that suit them. We therefore perpetually look to exploit technology for new methods of delivery, we make sure the language used is as jargon-free as possible and provide out-of hours solutions.
- To have fun – learning needn’t be a dry and boring experience. We inject fun into our courses as we believe it makes them more effective.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.