Aspire Training Associates
Aspire Training Associates offer high quality learning and accredited qualifications to organizations and individuals in the health, business and management, client service and housing sectors. They also offer a diversity of funded apprenticeships. They work with individuals and employers in London and the South East. Their qualifications are tailored to the individual’s wants and can be delivered at your premises.
Aspire ensures the following qualifications:
- Health Educator Award – The Level 2 Certificate for Health Trainers is a qualification that was improved with the NHS and City & Guilds and is designed for those wanting to become qualified health educators.
- Health & Social Care Awards and Apprenticeships – The Level 2 and Level 3 qualifications are aimed at those wishing to obtain professional information in the Health & Social Care sector.
- RSPH Health Awards – The Health Awareness and Health Promotion awards are offered at Levels 1 and 2. They introduce the concepts of health promotion and also improve the information of practitioners.
- RSPH Food Safety and Health & Safety Awards – Aspire Training Associates supply a diversity of Health & Safety and Food Safety awards at Levels 1, 2 and 3.
- The Housing and AIG (Advice, Knowledge & Guidance) – the Level 2 and Level 3 qualifications are designed for individuals working in the housing sector.
- Business Awards – The business qualifications are recognized by City & Guilds and are aimed at individuals wanting to improve their information and abilities in business.
- Assessor & Internal Quality Assurance Awards – These awards are aimed at individuals who want to become assessors and internal quality assurance professionals.
- ILM (Institute of Leadership & Management) – These awards diversity from Level 2 to Level 4 and offer qualifications in team leading and management.