We are a leading UK and international supplier of risk management training and advisor services for a large diversity of industry and service sectors. Based in the UK but with a global spread, the firm was founded to supply pragmatic and sensible, yet dynamic and innovative solutions to business tired of traditional risk management services. The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and the Fire Safety (Scotland) Regulations 2006, place duties on owners/ occupiers of ‘trade’ premises to conduct a Fire risk assessment. Fire R.A. is the process that is used to help definite all the potential fire hazards and risks within a given premises and all those persons (employees, visitors, etc) using it. In addition to being a legal needs, the need for businesses and organisations to perform a Fire Risk Assessment is also one of the most often risk improvement necassaries arising out of many Insurance Firm property surveys. Tragically recent events have also highlighted the need to provide that your premises are assessed by a competent person to ensure that the fire safety have been sufficiently covered.
- a dedicated Fire Safety Consultant (FRACS registered)
- specialists covering an enormous diversity of industry sectors
- services covering low risk premises to blend high hazard sites
- comprehensive report and prioritised action scheme
- preparation of assisting documentation e.g. Fire Evacuation Plan / Procedures.