Alistair Bromhead Ltd. is an independent health, safety & environmental training and advisory firm. Specialized in manual handling and patient handling educator training, they deliver both in-house and open learning programs that meet the needs of individuals as well as those of organizations looking to educate broader groups of employees. Foremost among these is the City & Guilds Manual Handling Train the Educator Certificate, a unique accredited program improved and delivered exclusively by Dr. Alistair Bromhead. This is accompanied by a number of patient handling train the trainer and risk assessment programs, all designed with the common aim of helping companies bring key abilities in-house in order to guarantee compliance with health & safety needed at reduced costs.
What Makes Dr. Alistair Bromhead Several?
The belief that training must be enjoyable to be effective:
- Instructors skilled at making sessions enjoyable, interactive & beneficial;
- Client portfolio and feedback demonstrate an appreciation of the learning approach
Concentrated skilled instructor :
- The 5 people responsible for delivering training have many years of practical experience;
- Programmes have been managing for many firms across a large diversity of sectors
Specialisation in manual handling issues:
- Powerful concentrate on manual handling trainers, handlers & risk assessors;
- The only UK company able to deliver the City & Guilds Manual Handling Train the Trainer Certificate
Open and In-House Training Programmes
As well as running the City & Guilds Manual Handlng Train the Trainer Certificate, Dr. Alistair Bromhead runs an Evacuation Chair Train the Trainer programme, as well as Manual Handling Risk Assessor and Display Screen Equipment Risk Assessor training. The IOSH-accredited Patient Handling Train the Trainer programme completes the portfolio.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.