The Training Trust has been ensuring apprenticeships and vocational training to young people and adults since 1983. We work with employers in North East London and the surrounding areas to ensure employment occasions for the unemployed and upskill their employees. We ensure a supportive learning environment, which enables learners to succeed in their chosen career.
- Learners are given the opportunity to develop their abilities and knowledge in their chosen careers. This enables them to lead fulfilling lives
- Learners achieve their chosen aims within a safe learning environment
We aim to offer high-quality training in partnership with employers and other ensures of education and training. Our staff is committed to:
- Every learner achieving their chosen objectives
- Providing a safe learning environment for every learner
- Providing support to all learners to enable them in overcoming barriers to learning
- Working closely with employers to support them in providing a learning environment and upskilling their workforce
- Supporting individuals in leading lives which enable them to make a positive contribution to their community
- Improve the employability abilities of all learners who participate in our programs
- To give unbiased Information, Advice, and Guidance in order for the individual to choose the correct career path
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.