What You Will Learn :
- What makes a team tick? Understanding the why behind the what.
- Familiarity with the team selection assessment that provides the insights needed to identify team participants.
- Knowledge of the underlying mechanics essential for effective team formation
- Understanding key behavioral traits most likely to complement each other to ensure a well-rounded team.
This one-day workshop is for people who identify and select individuals to work on team projects. The significance of the selection process is often overlooked and has a profound impact on the overall success of the team. Well thought out team creation is a key factor in team formation. Successful teams create synergy, possess effective communication skills, share knowledge and work together to achieve common goals. (It is recommended that once identified the team itself experience the Cultivating High Performing Team workshop)
Workshop Overview (One day onsite. (Minimum 5 participants)
- How to identify the traits needed for the team.
- Environmental factors that optimize high performance
- The five factors that support the success of the high performing team
- A variety of assessments will be used to familiarize leaders with the factors to look for in identifying team members. These will be the same instruments used to assess how well-rounded the team is and what traits are missing that should be included to optimize team performance.
This course can also be offered virtually. Contact The Paideia Group to learn more about delivery options.