What You Will Learn :
- Building your experience on negotiation tactics to expand influence and act with power
- Understanding the role of true power and the implications thereof
- Developing the skill to lead highperforming teams and lead change and diversity
- Understanding how to leverage social networks and techniques to influence individuals and groups.
Women are stepping to the forefront of the global COVID-19 crisis in new and exciting ways. This programme is designed to shape women leaders who can navigate and thrive in a world of continuous disruption and uncertainty. Develop and transform your ability to lead, harness self-power and expand your influence, no matter your role.
A powerful journey of transformation for women, Duke Corporate Education’s unique Women Acting with Power programme takes participants through a transformational journey at their own pace, addressing their own unique needs.
- Is grounded in the brain-body system and explores how to optimise performance through self-awareness and rewiring.
- Combines webinar input, guided discussions, selfwork and a follow-up group coaching session to create forward motion in work and life.
Who is this course for?
Women in business who have a desire to “act with power”, and have an appreciation on how best to navigate the workplace and to take the lead in the multiplicity of her numerous roles.