- No prior knowledge, understanding, skills or qualifications are required before learners register for this qualification, however it is likely that they will be employed within the business administration sector.
- Initial English and maths Skills Assessment required on sign up.
Get accreditation for your skills within the warehousing and storage industries with our fully-funded Level 2 NVQ!
The NVQ covers:
- Health, safety and security at work
- Develop effective working relationships
- Picking goods
- Wrapping and packing goods
- Keeping work areas clean
- Moving and/or handling goods
- Checking stock levels and records
- Operate equipment to perform work requirements in logistic operations
Who is this course for?
Anyone working in distributive operations such as dealing with the handling and storing of goods within a commercial, industrial or remover’s warehouse, or freight facility.