- Aptitude toward problem-solving, communication, and collaboration skills.
- At least 1 year of documented professional experience or a degree in a user, design, or development oriented fields.
Springboard’s UX Design course is for people who want to get a job in UX Design. We require candidates to have academic or professional experience in user design or development oriented fields.
Examples include Graphic / Visual / UI Design, Psychology, Research and/or Web development. Students are matched with an industry expert to guide them through the course and graduate with a job guarantee
The curriculum is split into 25 units and features a combination of videos, in-depth articles, hands-on design projects, and career-related coursework.
- Design Thinking
- User research
- Synthesis and presentation
- Ideating and Designing
- Sketching, wireframing and UI
- Prototyping and presenting
- Design Sprint
- Special Topics
Who is this course for?
This UX bootcamp is for people who demonstrate an aptitude toward problem solving, have strong communication and collaboration skills, and have a background in adjacent fields.