User-Centered Analysis and Conceptual Design (UCA)
What You Will Learn :
- Developing meaningful interview questions
- Developing user-driven information architecture
- Understanding the challenges of survey design
- Developing a design strategy
This course focuses on the skills and knowledge also covered in the Certified Usability Analyst (CUA)™ examination. User-centered analysis is the basis for interface design that makes sense to the user. With a clear definition of user requirements, developers and designers are able to create effective and usable software interface designs.
Learn the methods and concepts to analyze user-centered requirements—the foundation for designing user-centric interfaces, applications, and websites.
What you get
- Real-world examples and practical tips from our instructors who are also active UX consultants
- Hands-on individual and group exercises to ensure conceptual understanding
- Training package that includes:
- A comprehensive student manual
- A student exercise book
- A summary study guide
- Usability glossary
- Usability resources
- Quick reference guides
Who is this course for?
Usability practitioners, website/intranet developers, application developers, interface designers and project managers