What You Will Learn :
- Creating a Personal Development Plan using the GROW process
- Effectively communicate, interact and collaborate with others
- Increase self-accountability, productivity and effectiveness
- Manage their “personal brand” and career
A two-day workshop for equipping high potential/value professionals with the tools to excel in their current position and prepare for future leadership roles.
- Do your professional individual contributors expect development opportunities that support their advancement and career goals?
- Do some of your most valuable team members struggle to gain support for important ideas and initiatives?
- Do your individuals need help establishing their personal brand and managing their careers?
- Would you like to fully engage all of your team members to accelerate your business results?
- Is retention of critical future leaders concern for your organization?
Who is this course for?
The Trekker Professional Development Program is designed for solution for Individual contributors from all functions with a minimum of 12 months work experience who:
Need to influence others in order to promote their ideas or support their work
Need to collaborate with their teammates and other areas of the organization
Need to start building their network of internal and external contacts
Have a desire to build and nurture their professional “brand” for future career success and advancement