What You Will Learn :
- Improving communication flow within the team and out to the organization
- Creating an environment where constructive candor is welcomed
- Determining the type of team the SLT is and desires to be
- Identifying team strengths and challenges
Your organization is only as effective as the people who lead it. Unfortunately, senior teams are often held back by silos, poor communication, and lack of alignment. If this sounds like your Senior Leadership Team, you are not alone. Prior to attending the Transforming Your Senior Leadership Team training program, each senior manager will complete the Team Builders Plus Senior Leadership Team Survey and Taking Flight with DISC assessment. The personality profile will help them understand each individual’s needs, while the team report will highlight team challenges and provide a framework for establishing team ground rules. Team exercises will highlight the group’s level of cohesiveness and discussions will help the group to move forward to being a high-performance team. Pre-assessment: Senior Leadership Team Survey The Senior Leadership Team Survey is a web-based assessment that identifies team strengths and opportunities for improvement. The survey provides a compelling foundation for discussing the current state of the team and how people treat each other.
Sample survey items include:
- Team members examine the impact of actions on other areas of the organization before committing to action.
- Team members speak with one voice by conveying consistent messages regarding decisions and policies made by the team.
The training process:
Team Builders Plus understands that senior team members often feel that team building is “below them” and they don’t want to “play games” when they have serious issues to address. We focus the content on achieving results by creating alignment and cohesiveness.
Who is this course for?
Senior Leadership Team