What You Will Learn :
- Increase in productivity
- Increase in employee commitment to organizational success
- Increase in creativity and innovation
- Increase in customer satisfaction
Time Management is the ability to plan and control how you spend the minutes in your day to effectively accomplish your goals. Seems simple enough….yeah, right?! The reality of time management is that shifts occur. Shifts can present themselves when your boss, a colleague, or a client calls you, an email comes in, a meeting gets moved up or postponed, and so on. Shifts
alter priorities, increase workload, change due dates and you are once again wondering if managing your time is actually a myth. The good news is that there are insights that actually do help with managing your time. It begins with an authentic look at your history and habits with our friend, Time. Then the journey continues with a combination of commitment
and perseverance. This Time Management workshop explores the drains on our time and how to intentionally orchestrate your minutes for productivity, self-fulfillment and collective success in your organization. We’ll dive into these topics and more:
- Managing interruptions – These distractions can serve a purpose at times
and can derail productivity at other times.
- Urgent and important – Do those words mean the same thing in business?
Absolutely not! It is vital to your time management to know how to
distinguish between the two .
- Co-ownership – Does someone else have ownership in how you manage
your time? Yes! And it is high time they realized it!
- Multi-tasking – Is it really ok to do? Depends on your tolerance for
mediocre performance. Yuck, right?!
- The number three – There is power in having a focus on three things
each day. This is one of the best kept time management secrets that dates
back over decades.
Time can be our friend or foe. Learning to manage it effectively can transform
an adversarial relationship with time into a powerful and peaceful one.
Who is this course for?
This Time Management training is appropriate for all levels of employees.