What You Will Learn :
- Appreciate the importance of critical components such as door closers and hinges
- Gain CPD certification Understand the regulations and standards applying to fire doors
- Understand the regulations and standards applying to fire doors
- Understand how to set up hinged doors to comply with disabled access requirements
The correct installation of fire doors is paramount to providing a level of performance in a fire event and the installation of the fire door is as critical to fire resistance as the door itself.
Also imperative is the repair and maintenance of fire doors, to ensure that door sets operate as they should do and that any corrective action is taken promptly.
This virtual course, developed by BRE and the Door and Hardware Federation (DHF) comprehensively covers the key issues to be addressed when installing, repairing and maintaining fire doors.
Key features and benefits
- Designed and led by industry experts
- Individual attention due to small class sizes
- Comprehensive course materials
- CPD Certification
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for those involved in installation and maintenance of time or metal doors. Participants should already have understanding and skills in installation of fenestration products and be seeking additional knowledge in fire and smoke resistant doors.
A discount of 20% is available for LPCB approved companies for the 2nd and subsequent places.