What You Will Learn :
- Understanding the importance of continuous improvement in the workplace
- Identify how to develop a continuous improvement culture
- Manage resources effectively
- Apply creative problem solving models
Delegates will be introduced to the concept of LEAN thinking, looking at how the elimination of waste and effective management of resources is vital if a business is to be successful and sustain a competitive advantage. This interactive, lively and challenging workshop will also explore how to delegates can use creative techniques for generating new ideas or overcoming blockages to innovation.
Training Course Content
- What do we mean by continuous improvement?
- The need for change
- Why change is now the norm?
- Developing a continuous improvement culture
- An introduction to LEAN Thinking
- The characteristics of a lean organization
- How can you eliminate waste in the workplace?
- Creative methods for problem-solving and generating ideas
- Blockages to innovation
- Recognising creative behaviors
Who is this course for?
This workshop would benefit anyone who is looking to learn the core principles of continuous improvement and understand how this way of thinking can be applied to the way in which they operate on a day-to-day basis.