What You Will Learn :
- Creating a culture of communication, collaboration, and shared success beginning with exploring your coaching style.
- Develop the skills needed to work through personality conflicts and address difficult situations with confidence.
- Increase use of facilitation skills and 1:1 coaching to develop bench strength and increase team performance.
Welcome Emails and Assignments
- Everything DiSC® Productive Conflict profile
- Participant Skills Assessment
- Manager Skills Assessment
- Manager coaching meeting
DAY ONE –
Module One: The Character of a Coach
- Review the Productive Conflict profile
- Why businesses need coaching managers
- Coaching characteristics
- The coaching process
- Evaluating yourself as a coach
Module Two: An Attitude of Coaching
- Create a safe environment for coaching & feedback
- Styles and degrees of coaching
- Servant leadership
- A coaching attitude
- The Conversation® – a formula for mutual understanding
Who is this course for?
Our program designed for more experienced leaders. This program focuses on coaching and developing team members and productive ways to give feedback and have difficult conversations.