Highly interactive, skill-based, and evidence-based learning workshop incorporates all elements of the Knowles Adult Learning Model, including many of the following elements: Class discussion, Visual (slides, video,flip chart / whiteboard), Object demonstration, Academic research results, Small group discussion, Socratic Questioning, Simulation – Experiential, Humor, Case studies, Self-assessment, Self-reflection workbook exercises, Lecture.
- Class Discussion: Why goals?
- Simulation Activity: build something that has measures of quantity and quality
- Video: introduction to goals
- Slides/Lecture: SMART goals components and why each is important
- Class Discussion: priorities – yours, mine, and ours
- Small group discussions: What barriers/obstacles do you come across when working toward a goal? How can we overcome the barriers?
- Slides/Lecture: scorekeeping – key performance indicators
- Self-reflection exercise: Create your own SMART goals.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for all employees, leaders, managers, and supervisors.