What You Will Learn :
- Understand the nature of change
- Identify and overcome the personal barriers to change
- Rethink assumptions and formulate constructive action
- Position themselves honestly against the change and adopt strategies to move to a mutually beneficial position
The need for employees to embrace change, contribute to new ideas, and be personally accountable in a changing business environment is a critical factor in successful organizations. This in-house course, for all employees, provides an understanding of the need for change and provides tools and techniques for thriving in a changing, developing, and innovative culture.
The Nature of Change
Future shock – input and discussion on the sources, types, and nature of change, drawing on participant experiences
- Personal and organizational barriers to change
- Filters and maps – our perception of change
- The Energy grid
Personal success in a changing environment
- Questioning and challenging
- Personal impact
- Positioning and integrity
Who is this course for?
This in-house program is suitable for all employees.