Our social distancing at work training course is designed for everyone that will be at a place of work that requires social distancing measures to be implemented, due to the current pandemic concerning Coronavirus Covid-19.
‘I couldn’t find any other Social Distancing at Work courses on line from Google searches, so I thought why not. Lets use our experience and knowledge at AMG Safety to provide a course that fulfils that HUGE gap. Social distancing will of course (hopefully) be phased out at some point soon and this course will just be collecting e-dust on the website, but for now there is no other course like it anywhere FACT!.’ – A. McGrath
The information provided within this course has been developed through health and safety experience, qualifications, and a good understanding of the government social distancing guidance from the GOV.UK website.
Risk assessment process, control measures and safe guards to mitigate against risks associated with the pandemic.
Information for this course has been gathered from numerous relevant sources and can be viewed within the references page for the course. The sources of information include the Government website (primary source), Health and Safety Executive (HSE) website, Relevant acts of legislation and relevant health and safety regulations.
- The pass mark is 75%. If failed we will let you have another go for free!
- Created by professional safety consultants combining current regulations, legislation and guidance
- Questions are asked at the end of each module
- Instant certificate ready for download and emailed to users upon completion with AMG Safety logo valid for 12 months
- Fully compliant with Health & Safety regulations, HSE guidance and legislation
- Ensures staff have been engaged in the content providing competency
- AMG Safety Director has over 14 years experience providing health & safety services to our clients and has experience within teaching numerous safety courses to companies
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for both employers and employees. Our social distancing at work training course is designed for everyone that will be at a place of work that requires social distancing measures to be implemented, due to the current pandemic concerning Coronavirus Covid-19.