What You Will Learn :
- Customer Service Automation / Service Cloud
- Software Development Lifecycle, Project Management Strategies and Success Metrics
Stony Point has developed this training course for technology managers, business analysts, software architects and technology leaders who are responsible for the success of a Salesforce or Force.com implementation. Course participants will gain insights on a wide range of topics and will leave the course with the ability to effectively coach their team on the appropriate use of the technology.
Students may take this training course in the following formats:
- In-person for 3 days in a classroom setting
- Virtual for 5 hours per day for 5 consecutive business days, Monday – Friday
- Virtual for 24 hours, total, delivered in 2-5 hour blocks at times that are convenient for the students
Who is this course for?
This course is suited for those who manage Salesforce or Force.com developers, administrators, and executives involved in the strategy around implementing Salesforce or Force.com; as well as IT leaders who need to understand the impact of Salesforce or Force.com on their business.
Software architects seeking the knowledge of this platform will also benefit from this class.