What You Will Learn :
- Identify the seven main functions of sales management
- Benchmark your existing sales operations against best practice
- Identify areas where you can improve your existing sales operations
- Discover how to develop sales improvement plans to transform your organisation
- Background in business and or sales
Sales Managers are one of the most important parts of any sales team. They set the bar for sales performance and they are often the difference between success and failure.
This course explores all the main areas of any sales department and helps participants benchmark where they are and identify areas for improvement.
This courses covers Strategy, Customers, People, Sales Channels, Technology, Structure, Process, Leadership
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for anyone who is leading a sales team such as sales managers, business owners, entrepreneurs and anyone looking to transition into a sales management role.