What You Will Learn :
- Produce reports to enable reconciliation of payments and deductions to external agencies including HMRC and pension providers
- Process period and year end information and produce all required reports
- Enter voluntary and statutory additions and deductions
- Maintain payroll data and system security
- Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of English, Maths, and ICT.
Global Edulink always strives to provide learners with the best possible experience, and we are proud to offer official Sage courses. These courses and qualifications are fully accredited by Sage, meaning you are receiving expert instruction and recognized qualifications, all at an amazing price. In addition, you have access to our fantastic student portal and excellent customer service. What could be better?
Sage courses focus on accounts and payroll and could help you to pursue the career you want, and this Sage UK Certified Sage 50c Computerised Payroll Level 3 Course is no different. This level 3 qualification is ideal for those who are already employed in payroll or have similar job roles or run their own business. If you hope to enhance your existing skills and knowledge by performing advanced routine and non-routine tasks using a computerized payroll package.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests, and exams. All are delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 6 months. Effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.