This SABSA professional training course leads to SABSA SCF certification from the SABSA Institute and will provide delegates with a foundational understanding of the SABSA method as well as how its processes, models and frameworks can be applied to real-world business challenges.
The course relates key topics and skills, including:
- An overview of enterprise security architecture
- The SABSA model, architecture matrix, service management matrix and terminology
- SABSA principles, framework, approach and lifecycle
- Using business goals to design information security requirements
- The integration of SABSA into service management, security & strategy
- SABSA within a practical and organisational context.The course curriculum is as follows:
F1 – SECURITY STRATEGY & PLANNING
- Principles & Objectives of Security Architecture
- The SABSA Framework
- Business Requirements
- Risk & Opportunity Modelling
- Policy Architecture Framework
- Systems Engineering & Integrated Compliance
- Capability-based Defence-in-Depth
- SABSA Governance Framework
- Security Domain Concepts
- Security Time & Performance Concepts.
F2- SECURITY SERVICES & SERVICE MANAGEMENT
- Information Security & Data Security Architectures
- Risk Treatment Architecture
- Transformation & Service architecture
- Entity & Trust Modelling
- Security Associations Modelling
- Security Service Sequencing & Performance Management.
Who is this course for?
The SABSA Foundation course is designed for professionals with an interest in developing security architecture competencies. Suitable candidates may include, but are not limited to:
Security Operations Professionals
Risk Management Professionals
Audit, Compliance & Governance Professionals
Business Managers & Strategists
Service Management Professionals
There are no pre-requisites for the SABSA Foundation course.