What You Will Learn :
- The benefits of using coaching as a ‘management style
- Basic coaching skills (listening and questioning skills to effectively coach others in the workplace)
- Coaching tools and techniques
- The value of coaching in creating autonomous and empowered teams
This one-day course is designed specifically for managers who want to develop basic coaching skills to enable them to confidently hold coaching conversations in the workplace. This course supports managers to effectively use a ‘coaching management style’ enabling them to empower their people and create greater autonomy amongst their team.
- Engaging and practical workshops
- Includes coaching practice
- No formal assessments
- Endorsed by The Institute of Leadership & Management
- Short Course (1 day or 2 online workshops)
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at managers who want to develop basic coaching skills to enable them to confidently hold effective coaching conversations with individuals in the workplace and empower their people and create greater autonomy amongst their team.
If you are keen to learn about how a ‘coaching management style’ can help you get the best out of your team, then this is the course for you!