- For level 2 apprenticeships the minimum entry level for English and maths is ‘Entry level 3’ (E3).
- For all level 3 and 4 apprenticeships the minimum English and maths level 1, ideally level 2.
- For level 5 and 6 apprenticeships, the minimum English and maths should be level 2, some individual circumstances may be considered at level 1.
Are you a manager or supervisor looking to move into a more senior management role? This apprenticeship is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to progress.
Whatever sector and size of organization you work in, this course aims to equip you with the skills needed to:
- Create and deliver operational plans.
- Manage projects.
- Lead and manage teams.
- Manage change.
- Manage finances and resources.
- Coach and mentor staff.
Apprentices will be able to register as full members of the Chartered
Who is this course for?
Managers leading teams and projects in line with a private, public or voluntary organisation’s operational or departmental strategy. Key responsibilities may include: creating and delivering operational plans, managing projects, leading and managing teams, managing change, financial and resource management, talent management, coaching and mentoring.