Our online “Tax Crash Course for Accountants in Business” aims to refresh and update you on the fundamentals of taxation relevant to business using an interactive e-learning format.
When you studied for your professional accounting qualifications you are likely to have studied tax. You looked at the different taxes in isolation and then brought those taxes together to advise a hypothetical client.
Now the ‘client’ is real and perhaps the business you work for and tax moves on pretty swiftly. Your tax knowledge may not be up-to-date and a little rusty.
A refresher in tax
The aim of this online tax crash course is to provide an update and refresher on the most current, essential tax considerations for an accountant working in a small to medium sized company (or SME).
This online tax course is ideal for accountants wishing to complete their continuing professional development. The course is 4 CPD hours. At the end of the course you will receive a certificate with is verifiable for CPD purposes.
Who is this course for?
• Are you an accountant working in business or corporate environment?
• Do you provide accountancy and/or bookkeeping services to SMEs?
• Have you studied tax in the past but it’s now a distant memory?
• Do you need an update and/or refresher in tax fundamentals?
• Are you looking for an interesting CPD course?
This online CPD training series is ideal for ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW, ICAI or ICAS members and IFAC qualified accountants. A verifiable certificate of completion is available for every course.
Target audience for Financial Fluency's Online Tax Course
• Accountants and finance managers both in practice and in industry.
• Business owners with an interest in tax.
• Those needing a refresher or update in the fundamentals of tax.