What You Will Learn :
- Understand innovative leadership – the leadership required to lead effectively in complex and interconnected organizations
- Use data drive assessments and goals to identify development plan
- Identify development support team to build accountability and support
- Retain skill advancements and apply them regularly to drive organizational success
In times of rapid change, leaders need to innovate HOW they lead to continue delivering significant impact. We offer online courses to help you build practical leadership skills!
By updating your skills as a leader, you can amplify your career and leadership impact! This virtual program is flexible to meet your learning goals and time availability.
This online approach goes well beyond the traditional leadership program that teaches basic management and leadership tactics or teaches you the lingo and jargon so you can talk about leadership. This e-learning program walks you through nine modules and provides you a development process including worksheets, assessments, reflection questions, interviews/podcasts with thought leaders all designed to support you as you develop into an innovative leader. The time commitment is approximately 17 -24 hours of learning activity depending on how deeply you delve into the content.
- Module 1: Welcome and Getting the Most from This Program (1 hour 20 minutes)
- Module 2: Innovative Leadership Foundation (1 hour 37 minutes)
- Module 3: Emerging Leader and Manager Job Requirements (2 hours 35 min)
- Module 4: Create a Compelling Vision of your Future (2 hours 04 min)
- Module 5: Analyze your Situation and Opportunities (2 hours 30 min)
- Module 6: Plan Your Development Journey (2 hours 7 min.)
- Module 7: Build Your Team and Communicate (2 hours 10 min.)
- Module 8: Take Action (1 hour 40 min.)
- Module 9: Embed Change (1 hour 30 min)