What You Will Learn :
- will learn how to use Microsoft Office 365 Web Apps, Teams, OneDrive, and SharePoint.
- gain a good understanding of how to file and collaborate on documents and share knowledge across the Office 365 Platform.
- be shown some useful suite-wide enhancements in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook
- Creating groups for collaboration
This one-day overview course is aimed at non-technical end users who will be required to use Office 365 daily. You will learn how to use the tools already setup for you by your IT team to gain confidence with working online.
Why choose Keys Training
- Over 25 years’ experience of delivering quality Microsoft & Business Skills training.
- All Trainers are Microsoft Certified or equivalent.
- Scheduled Public and In-house training throughout the UK.
All our inhouse course fees include:
- Reasonable customisation
- Trainer travel
- Handouts and supporting reference material
- Course completion certificates
Who is this course for?
Identify and use the Shift, Ctrl, TAB and Home keys on the keyboard
Have a basic understanding of Microsoft Office