MCSA-SQL Server 2016 BI Development Bootcamp
What You Will Learn :
- Build data quality solutions
- Design a multidimensional business intelligence (BI) semantic model (25–30%)
- Design and implement a data warehouse
- Develop queries using Multidimensional Expressions (MDX) and Data Analysis Expressions (DAX)
OneSource’s boot camps are geared towards providing students with the necessary skills and knowledge to not only pass the Microsoft Certification exams, but to also excel in their IT career paths. All of our boot camps are all-inclusive and include benefits such as:
- 100% Test Pass Guarantee
- All course materials, practice exams and official certification exams
- Onsite Pearson Vue Testing Center
- Hands-on instruction by a certified instructor
- Lunch provided each day (in-classroom delivery only)
- Airfare, lodging and transportation packages available (Option 2)
- 70-767: Implementing a SQL Data Warehouse
- 70-768: Developing SQL Data Models
Who is this course for?
This boot camp intended for extract, transform, and load (ETL) and data warehouse developers who create business intelligence (BI) solutions. Their responsibilities include data cleansing, in addition to ETL and data warehouse implementation.
This boot camp is also intended for business intelligence (BI) developers who focus on creating BI solutions that require implementing multidimensional data models, implementing and maintaining OLAP cubes, and implementing tabular data models.