What You Will Learn :
- Gain crucial leadership skills that organisations in a VUCA demand.
- Find your true, dynamic voice as a leader and shape an authentic leadership message.
- Identify yourself, and be identified, as a total, professional manager and leader, adding value to the organisation.
- Learn how to lead with courage and conviction.
Build vital leadership competencies and earn MCE’s Women’s Leadership Certificate
To be great leaders, women in business need not only the skills to lead, but dynamic voices that can be heard and followed.
This unique programme will provide you with the knowledge and tools to present yourself as a present and future leader and to speak up and create value for your organization. We will take you on a journey well beyond the fundamentals of communication and assertiveness skills.
- Your Leadership Style: Use a professional assessment framework to explore your leadership style and understand other styles
- Practise Negotiating: Assess and practise using your preferred negotiating style and learn about other styles
- Your Leadership Presence: Practise using a powerful leadership voice and claim your leadership space
- Compelling Business Cases: Learn how to make compelling business cases and ‘sell’ your ideas effectively.
- Grow Your Leadership Network: Ensure you are making and nurturing win-win connections.
- Your Leadership Vision and Strategic Direction: Learn to convey with Clarity and Conviction.
The programme consists of four 3-hour sessions, which are spaced out over a few days.
Who is this course for?
You are a female professional on a leadership career path. You want to know how to progress to a higher level of leadership in your organization or you have been given such a role. You want to enhance your leadership competencies and increase your impact and confidence. You want to navigate effectively as a leader in a VUCA world. You want to increase your access to opportunities for career advancement, managing glass ceiling and gender balance challenges.