What You Will Learn :
- Understanding the meaning of manual handling & what a load is
This course is designed for employers and employees. The information provided within this course has been developed through experience, qualifications and a good understanding of the subject matter. Our course takes references from the The Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992 (MHOR), other relevant health and safety regulations, legislation and HSE guidance notes.
- The pass mark is 80%. If failed we will let you have another go for free!
- Created by professional safety consultants
- Questions are asked at the end of each module
- Instant certificate ready for download and emailed to users upon completion with AMG Safety logo valid for 12 months
- Fully compliant with Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992 (MHOR), HSE guidance and legislation
- Ensures staff have been engaged in the content providing competency
- AMG Safety Director has over 14 years experience providing health & safety services to our clients and has experience within teaching manual handling courses to companies
Who is this course for?
Our manual handling course covers information for employees and employers. This course is open to everyone and will provide a good understanding of manual handling and risk control.