What You Will Learn :
- Developing an Effective Mission/Vision Statement
- Developing Strategic and Risk-Based Annual Business Plans
- IA’s Role in High-Profile Situations and What Went Wrong–Lessons Learned
- Improving the Productivity of the Audit Process
- Fundamentals of Internal Auditing (OAG101), Advanced Auditing for In-Charge Auditors (OAG201) or equivalent experience
New business risks, governance, globalization and the continuing demands of the Audit Committee and senior management for value-added services combine to make the job of an IA manager more and more demanding. This three-day seminar is a road map to developing or maintaining an audit department that is ready to meet the challenges of this evolving business environment. You will build on the key responsibilities of the audit manager and explore best practices in internal auditing today. Focusing on establishing a mission statement and strategic plan for IA, you will cover how to set attainable objectives and goals; reacting to changing risk/control relationships; marketing IA’s services; structuring the audit department; the annual audit planning process, co-sourcing smarter and more.
Who is this course for?
Internal Audit Managers, Directors and Supervisors