You may be concerned about the mental health of someone in your team, but what should you do about it? What can you say? What should you avoid? This session, designed to follow on from Managing Mental Health Part 1, will enable you to confidently identify and address potential issues, recognize where your role begins and ends, and be able to provide appropriate support for your entire team.
Training Course Content
- Recognize the impact of bias on mental health
- Develop confidence to approach, assess and assist someone with a mental health issue
- Understand what to say and do and how to avoid potential problems
- Signpost to appropriate support
- Explore and discuss the reality of supporting someone in your team with mental ill health
This is an interactive session with group activities and discussion.