Highly interactive, skill-based, and evidence-based learning workshop incorporates all elements of the Knowles Adult Learning Model, including many of the following elements: Class discussion, Visual (slides, video,flip chart / whiteboard), Object demonstration, Academic research results, Small group discussion, Socratic Questioning, Simulation – Experiential, Humor, Case studies, Self-assessment, Self-reflection workbook exercises, Lecture.
- Quick Quiz: Managing change review
- Class Discussion: What is the role of a leader in change?
- Lecture: present factors that influence behavior, stages of concern about change
- Class Discussion: The three forms of resistance to change and how to manage them
- Small Group Discussion: Identify specific change issues
- Class Discussion of the 5 Cs of communication during change
- Small Group Exercise: Force Field Action Plan for change
- Self-reflection: find the one thing you can do differently that will improve your leadership skills during change
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for leaders, managers and supervisors.