What You Will Learn :
- Leadership versus management
- Understanding yourself and others as a leader
- Inspiring leadership in others and creating a leadership culture
- Empowering and growing others: delegating, coaching, mentoring, empowering
This is the online version of our flagship leadership class. The sessions have been adapted for the Zoom interface. Since instructors and participants don’t have to travel to a physical location, we’ve modified the class to better fit people’s schedules. Classes will be held 8:30AM-noon on two back-to-back days each month, rather than on one full day per month.
- Session 1: 1-Jun and 2-Jun
- Session 2: 22-Jun and 23-Jun
- One-on-ones: 6-7-8-Jul (each participant will have a single one-hour session with an instructor on one of these dates)
- Session 4: 20-Jul and 21-Jul
- Session 5: 3-Aug and 4-Aug
- Session 6: 24-Aug and 25-Aug
- Session 7: 14-Sep and 15-Sep
- Session 8: 28-Sep and 29-Sep
- Session 9: 12-Oct and 13-Oct
All meetings will be conducted using Zoom. Books and other materials will be shipped to participants before the first class. Additional materials will include the Strength Deployment Inventory, an online assessment offered through Personal Strengths Publishing.
PROGRAMS TAILORED TO YOUR COMPANY’S NEEDS
We have facilitated versions of our leadership program for multiple associations and companies. Some firms make leadership training part of their strategic plans or to develop a deep bench for future succession plans. Please use the information request form if you would like information about how The Jennings Group can grow your leadership team.